The Adventure of a Lifetime
Let’s go on an adventure that’s (almost) as badass as your love affair!
Couples who choose Peaks & Vows for their adventure wedding know instinctually that a more traditional wedding could never be a true testimonial of their relationship. Does that sound like you?
An adventure wedding combines your love of exploring epic destinations, the value you associate with memory-making, and your desire for an intimate and unique-to-you wedding day.
Really, it comes down to three fundamentals:
Exploration – One of the greatest adventures in life involves exploring. Maybe you’ve spent some time travelling with your partner or have some travel plans for the future, but exploring the hidden gems of the world is definitely something you love to do.
Whether it’s a populated vineyard in the Okanagan, an isolated northern glacier, or a peaceful mountaintop lake, the Peaks team has spent a hours researching, scouting, and cataloguing destinations – and we are ever-expanding our search!
Storytelling – Your life together as a couple is filled with shared memories, inside jokes and unique perspectives. You know where you both started from, and even if you don’t completely know where you’re going, you know who you want to go there with. Your wedding should not only celebrate your love story, but be a chapter within it.
The Peaks & Vows team will help plan, document, and participate in your story, whether it’s just a few hours or a multi-day immersive experience.
Tailoring – You didn’t come from a template, and your relationship has been no different. Your life together is a constantly evolving wonder and there’s no reason that your wedding can’t also express that uniqueness.
Our adventure planning experience starts by exploring who you are as a couple and how your wedding day should reflect that. Whenever possible, we’ll incorporate different aspects of your lives, so that your wedding day truly reflects YOU.
Meet the Team
Wedding Packages designed specifically for you to personalize your adventure.
Whether it’s a heli wedding, overnight camping in the backcountry, a scenic hot air balloon ride, or a jam-packed itinerary on a trip out of province (or out of country), there’s really no end to the possibilities!
$5,175 + tax
- I’ve been dreaming of having Leanne shoot my wedding/elopement since I stumbled across her on Instagram 2yrs ago. It wasn’t until we had our baby that we suddenly had the urge to make our long engagement into a wedding.At 5weeks postpartum, I told my husband that I needed him to plan the logistics behind the wedding, and thank goodness for Peaks and Vows. They made it possible for us to marry 1 week later, and took all the stress of planning off of this new mom’s shoulders. They planned everything out, all we had to do was show up. And show up we did for the best day.Thistle and Thorn wedding drew together the best team and was amazing to work with, Liam with FYA media made us the most amazing video to show everyone, AJR florists made me the wedding bouquet of my dreams, and Leanne blew our minds with the most gorgeous photos. Her sneak peak to the photos was in our inbox the next day and the remainder of our photos were more than we could ever dream of.I’d recommend Peaks & Vows to anyone and everyone considering an elopement or planning their wedding. It was the best experience we could have imagined and we are left with the most thoughtful and beautiful keepsakes we could want.
- My husband and I had the most amazing and memorable wedding day and I cannot thank Peaks & Vows and the wonderful humans behind it enough for existing and making it a possibility!I haven't stopped raving about Peaks & Vows to my friends and family and I've recommended them to just about everyone I know (and some of their friends too). They're really a one stop shop, we didn't have to worry about anything, everything was taken care of for us.Our amazing team included wedding planning, photography, videography, florals, an officiant and a helicopter/pilot. Jodie helped us plan the elopment from across the country, it took us no time to plan out the unbelievable day. Leanne was the best photographer to work with and delivered a massive gallery that we can't stop getting compliments on. Alyssa created such a beautiful bouquet and buttonniere, she sourced out all my flower requests. Jim officiated over our mountaintop ceremony and made customizing our script a breeze. Liam created such an amazing video for us, we still can't believe we were there and we're so happy we get to relive it again. Nick flew us to two amazing locations and you really need to go there and experience it.I really can't recommend Peaks & Vows enough!
Peaks and Vows, and Leanne Sim in particular, took our crushed Mexico wedding dreams and gave us something so far beyond our expectations that it made our original beach wedding pale in comparison. Everything about our day was amazing. The florist, AJR designs drove all the way to Hope to deliver the bouquet and boutonniere so we'd have it for the dress reveal. Then figured out a way to include my late father's charm onto the bouquet for me on the spot. She was totally open to diverging from her style to give me the bouquet I envisioned and made it even better than the picture I found online. Jodie with Thistle & Thorn put up with the endless back and forth emails and questions and was always quick to reply and support. Even our helicopter pilot overheard we wanted snow on the way to our destination and took us to the most incredible location that gave us a mind blowing backdrop. But first and foremost, our photographer Leanne Sim, gave us the most incredible wedding photos I've ever seen. She gave us multiple locations within our tiny limited peak and airport, had amazing pose ideas, and truly captured our love and connection. She also made us the most beautiful slide show to music that makes me cry every single time I watch it. We were graced with perfect weather and a beautiful day for our wedding, but it was all the pieces by Peaks & Vows that made it spectacular. We are forever grateful for the day and the memories they created for us.
- We met Jodie through Peaks and Vows and oh my gosh are we ever glad we did! Right from the beginning when we first reached out to Jodie with our vision, she was patient, kind, and more than happy to answer any questions we had. Peaks and Vows was everything that we envisioned in a wedding package (small intimate ceremony, mountain top helicopter photos, and all inclusive with photography, videography, florals and the officiant included).Planning our wedding with covid was NOT easy with the ever changing restrictions, but Jodie took every curve ball head on. We were able to come up with a ceremony that still fit our vision. We did a drive-in ceremony and Jodie made sure all the covid rules and regulations were followed so all of our guests and staff were safe. We also live streamed the ceremony for our other guests who could not attend. The ceremony went GREAT and everything worked out better than I had expected!Jodie was so incredibly organized through the whole process but also for the day, which took so much stress away from me!Alyssa did the florals and they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My jaw dropped when I saw them! Not only did she nail my bouquet vision, she threw in two beautiful pillars for the ceremony that were to die for.Leanne and Liam were great to work with! My husband and I had so much fun shooting with them. Leanne made us feel so comfortable and was so creative with different ideas! Liam was super quiet and sneaky and it didn't even feel like he was there. Our photoshoot FLEW by and I cannot wait to see the photos and the film! We got some sneak peak photos from Leanne two days later and we would NOT BE HAPPIER with them! The photos are sooooo amazing, it was like I was reliving the day and I couldn't stop smiling!!We weren't able to fly during our wedding day because the clouds were too low, but once again, Jodie, Leanne and Liam were super flexible and saved enough hours for us to reschedule without any issues!Everyone was so incredible through this whole process. I am beyond happy that we chose Peaks and Vows for our big day and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone without hesitation.THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO MAKE OUR DAY PERFECT
- Peaks & Vows made our COVID wedding a breeze! With less than two months to plan our wedding Jodie’s expertise was invaluable in making sure everything went smoothly! With her on site the day of, we were able to enjoy the day and rest assured knowing that she was making sure all went according to plan.We are so happy with the photos Leanne was able to capture of our special day!I cannot recommend them enough for anyone looking to plan an elopement or small grounded wedding - you won’t be disappointed! Thanks again Peaks and Vows team!
- When writing a review for such an amazing team, I don’t even know where to start! We were impacted by COVID and had to rethink our wedding in the blink of an eye. Thank god for Leanne, Jodie, Liam, Alyssa and Jim. This group of people are literal angels.Jodie was able to secure a venue in what seemed like the blink of an eye. I gave her a few ideas of what we wanted for a ‘vibe’ and decor and she nailed it. She even incorporated the decor we had already! She answered all of my ridiculous questions. She is amazing! Our day went as smooth as it did because of her. That woman comes PREPARED.Leanne was our wedding photographer for our original wedding and we knew we didn’t want to lose her for plan B. She is a magician behind that lens! She made my husband and I so comfortable for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She is like your personal sidekick throughout the day! She makes you laugh, she cries with you, she embraces the love. She is truly one of a kind.Liam is SO talented. He is professional, funny, and he is invisible on your wedding day.. Our whole family kept asking where he was throughout the day yet he managed to capture EVERYTHING and then some! The video he created for us is so beautiful and we will cherish it forever. I couldn’t of asked for anyone else to document our day.Alyssa nailed my floral vision. She incorporated all colours I asked for and created the most beautiful, boho-romantic bouquet I could ever ask for. She was so easy to work with!Finally, Jim Haslett. This man is the most heart warming officiant we met during this whole process. He made the ceremony so personal, had everyone laughing, and brought his own flair to the day. I’m so happy that he officiated our wedding.I would 100% recommended this amazing team of vendors (I like to say magicians) to any bride looking to elope or have a smaller wedding. You will not regret it!
Peaks and Vows literally saved our wedding. They took our pandemic sob story and turned it into something amazing. Jodie, Thistle and Thorne, took so much time and care in speaking with us and answering all our concerns. She tracked us down a venue, and made our day go flawlessly. Leanne, Leanne Sim Photographer, was chill and professional and was more then okay with our joke first look. Went as far as to take couple photos of the Groom and his “Bride”. She took beautiful photos and kept us smiling and laughing. She worked perfectly with the rest of the team to make for a seamless day. From on the ground to in the mountains, she was in her element. Liam, FYA Media, was a ghost in the background. We have no idea how he moved around so much without us noticing. He got so many great angles and caught all the important moments for us. The video he put together of our highlights was outstanding and something we will keep forever. Alyssa, AJR Designs, made me a beautiful bouquet that was everything I dreamed of, even though I barely gave her any insight into what I liked. She also provided us with bridesmaid bouquets without much notice when we decided to have our wedding party included. We flew with Compass Heli Tours to a remote mountain location for our photos. The pilot was on time, polite and knowledgeable. We felt safe and could not believe the views from where he took us. The whole experience was a dream come true and I can barely believe that that was my wedding day. Even though I cancelled my original wedding plans, I did not feel like the pandemic ruined my wedding. It opened up the opportunity to use this amazing team and I would not change the decision for the world. You cannot go wrong with the Peaks and Vows team.